Hi everyone! Welcome to my first post on Love, Tempe. I am so excited to share this DIY with you. Please check out the video and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos like this one. Leave any questions or comments down below and thanks for watching!
Metallic Spray Paint
Satin Finish Clear Coat Spray Paint
Plastic Lid to a Plastic Box
1. Start by wrapping silverware with masking tape where you want the paint to stop.
2. Wrap the portion of the fork/knife/spoon that you’re going to be eating off of in foil.
3. Take outside and place on the plastic lid and start spray painting with the metallic paint. Let dry.
4. Flip over and paint the other side, make sure all sides have been painted. Let dry.
5. Repeat painting process with clear coat.
6. Remove foil and masking tape.
DISCLAIMER: Do not eat paint please! Spray paint is not edible, therefore please only spray the handles of your utensils. I recommend only washing these by hand in the sink to preserve the paint.